Purchasing Tickets Through MultiCopy
NOTE: The machines at your local store may vary.
If at any time you make a mistake during the process of purchasing your ticket you can press the “戻る” button. It is usually in the bottom left corner of the screen.
If you need to cancel your transaction press the “中止” button in the top right corner.
When entering any information such as your name or phone number, if you make a mistake you can press the “一字取消” button to erase one character or the “すべて取消” button to clear.
- Step 1: Touch the Bus Ticket button. It is on the rightmost column 3rd down. The image has JTB and a bus.
- Step 2: Touch the “はい” button to accept the terms and conditions.
- Step 3: Touch the New Reservation button on the top.
- Step 4: Select your region of departure on the map then your destination region.
- Step 5: Find your desired route and pick your ticket type
- Use the page up and page down buttons on your right to find the appropriate route. Many times this will put a larger city first (EX: Osaka ＞ Kawaguchiko 大阪＞河口湖) You will select your exact route later, so don’t worry.
- Once you find your route select the:
- 往復 button for a round-trip ticket
- 片道 button for a one-way trip
- Step 6: Choose your departure date.
- Step 7: Select the route, time, and bus type you would like to use.
- The more expensive bus is usually the 3-seater.
- Step 8: Select the station or place for departure.
- Step 9: Select the station or place for arrival.
- Step 10: Select how many tickets you would like.
- The upper box is for adults.
- Use the up and down keys to adjust for the number of males (男性) and females (女性).
- The lower box is for children and works the same way.
- When finished press the “OK” in the bottom right corner.
- Step 11: Repeat steps 7-11 for your return ticket.
- Step 12: Enter your last name (姓) in the first box. Then your first name (名) in the first box. (Katakana Only)
- Step 13: Enter your phone number.
- Step 14: Confirm your trip details and press the “OK” button on the bottom right once you are ready.
- Step 15: Once again confirm by pressing “はい” and then take your receipt to the cashier to purchase your ticket.